Custom Field Groups allow you to group custom fields together for both visual and permission purposes. Once fields are in a group, they will be displayed together, and can be edited together in the Knowledge Graph. This article explains how to create custom field groups.
To create a Custom Field Group:
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Custom Field Groups in the sidebar.
- Click on the + Add Custom Field Group button.
- Note: The maximum number of Custom Field Groups you can add is 30.
- Enter a name for the group in the text box.
- Click Create Custom Field Group.
Custom Fields can be added to a Custom Field Group when they are created. For more details, see Add Custom Fields.