This article provides an overview of the analytics that are available with Conversion Tracking, and additional details on each insight.
To access your Conversion Tracking analytics, click Analytics in the navigation bar and click Conversion Tracking, then click Conversion Tracking.
|Clicks||Total number of times a user clicked or tapped as a result of a Yext product.|
|Conversions||Total number of Conversions that were attributed to Clicks.|
|Conv. Rate||The total number of Conversions over a period of time divided by the total number of Clicks over the same period of time. Note that this percentage is based on the total number of Clicks and Conversions in a given period, regardless of whether the Conversions are specifically attributed to the Clicks.|
|Value/Conv||The total conversion value divided by the number of conversions set up. This gives you the average monetary value of each conversion.|
|Conv. Value||The aggregate value of the Conversions that have occurred. The value of a conversion is determined based on the Conversion Action settings.|
Top Filter Bar
The filter bar across the top of the page will filter both the graph and the table by any of the following criteria:
- All Entities: View data associated with a specific entity or set of entities.
- Date Range: View data in a specific date range.
- All Media: View data by the page where the Click occurred. E.g., a specific search engine, or Pages Landing Page.
- All Click Types: View data by the type of click. This filter will include clicks of that type, as well as subsequent conversions associated with that click type.
- All Conversion Types: View data by the type of Conversion Action each conversion is attributed to. This is determined by what you selected from the list when creating the Conversion Action.
- All Conversion Actions: View data by a specific Conversion Action. This list displays the names of the Conversion Actions that have been created.
The large number at the top of the page gives a high-level overview of your Conversion Action activity. Clicking on a Hero Number will add it to the graph.
Conversion Action Table
Below the graph, you will see the same data in the table but displayed in a graph format. The table includes Clicks, Conversions, Conv. Rate and Conv. Value, and can be segmented by the following criteria:
- Product: The Yext Product associated with the click this conversion is attributed to. This will only display if there is more than one relevant product available in the account.
- Medium: The page where the Click occurred.
- Click Type: The type of click this conversion is attributed to.
- Conversion Type: Type of Conversion Action this conversion is attributed to. This is determined by what you selected from the list when creating the Conversion Action.
- Conversion Action: Name of the Conversion Action. This is the name entered when you the Conversion Action was created.
- Entity Type: Entity type associated with the click this conversion is attributed to.
Note that the segmentation selections will only apply to the table, and the graph will remain as is.
When Listing Clicks are displayed on the graph, you will notice a dotted line for the last 5 days of Listings data. It can take 5 days for the Listings click data to surface in the platform, therefore this dotted line is there to indicate that this data is still being collected for this date range.
Once you add one criteria, you will also see the option to add additional criteria to drill down even further. For example, you can segment by Product and Click Type to view the Clicks, Conversion, Conv. Rate, and Conv. Value numbers on the Pages product broken down by Click Type.