This article covers how to delete a third-party review from the Yext platform so it will no longer appear in the reviews table. A review should only be deleted from the platform if it has already been removed from a third-party publisher. If a review that has not been removed from a publisher is manually deleted, it will be pulled back into the platform.
Reviews that are deleted or removed from third-party publishers will be automatically marked as Removed in the platform. However, you also have the option to have these reviews removed from the platform altogether. For more information about the platform behavior, see Manage deleted reviews behavior.
To delete a review:
- Click Reviews in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Monitoring or Response sub-tab.
- Locate the review you want to delete.
- Click on the drop-down button next to Respond, and select Delete. A dialog box appears.
- Click Delete to remove the review.