Any existing Page Builder Templates that don’t have a subdomain set up, must be associated with a Site in order to be published. Each Site is intended to host the collection of all of the pages that you would like to publish to a specific domain.
To assign Page Builder Templates to a Site:
- Click Pages in the navigation bar and click All Sites.
- Click Edit next to the site that does not have a subdomain.
- Click Select Domain, and select the Domain you would like to assign the Page Template to. A dialog box appears.
- This dropdown menu lets you select from existing Domains. To create a new Domain, click + Create new domain and see Add a Domain.
- Click Continue. Note, once you assign a Template to a site, it cannot be unlinked.
- This will remove the Template from the list on this page. To access your recently-assigned Template, click Sites in the sub-tab and click Edit next to the Site you just assigned the Template to.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for any remaining unassigned Page Builder Templates.