Any existing Page Builder Templates that don’t have a subdomain set up, must be associated with a Site in order to be published. Each Site is intended to host the collection of all of the pages that you would like to publish to a specific domain.
To assign Page Builder Templates to a Site:
- Hover over Pages in the top navigation bar and click on the Sites sub-tab.
- Click on the here link in the red banner at the top of the page. This will bring you to a page with all of your unassigned Page Builder Templates.
- Note: You will only see this red banner if you have Page Builder Templates that are not currently assigned to a Site. If you don’t see this message, you don’t need to worry about these steps, as all of your Page Builder Templates are assigned to Sites.
- Click on the Assign to Site button next to the desired Template. A dialog box appears.
- Click Select a Site, and select the Site you would like to assign the Page Template to.
- This dropdown menu only lets you select from existing Sites, to create a new Site, see Add a Site.
- Click Continue. Note, once you assign a Template to a site, it cannot be unlinked.
- This will remove the Template from the list on this page. To access your recently-assigned Template, click Sites in the sub-tab and click Edit next to the Site you just assigned the Template to.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for any remaining unassigned Page Builder Templates.