New entities that are added to the platform, and launched on Listings, can be individually matched to Google, Facebook, and Yelp listings. This article walks you through the process to add new entities to the platform, launch these entities on Listings, review Listing matches, and troubleshoot any Unavailable Listings.
To launch additional entities on Listings:
- Add the new entities to the platform.
- Ensure the new entities you added have all of the required fields populated so that your entity is not missing any key information.
- Confirm that you are not launching a duplicate entity. Follow the steps below to easily search within your account for existing entities that already have licenses assigned.
- Click Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Advanced Filter button and add a filter for Subscriptions with the criteria: include any of Any Subscription.
- Then, click + Add Filter and add a filter for Entity with the criteria: contains and enter the Name, Address, or Phone number related to the new entity.
- Click Apply Filter. This will give you a list of entities that match the information you entered that already have licenses assigned.
- Assign licenses to your entity by following the steps in the Assign Entity Licenses article.
- Once the licenses have been assigned, review the Listing statuses for the entities. The Listings Status for these new entities should be Processing.
- Click Listings in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Locations sub-tab.
- Click on a specific publisher in the sidebar, or filter to a specific entity using an Advanced Filter.
- Under the Status column you will see sync status for each listing.
- If you see the listing has an Unavailable status, it may require additional action:
- The Facebook listing for the new entity may be Unavailable if a linked account has not been associated with the entity. To resolve this, visit Fix Facebook Listing with Missing Match. If the listing should be added under a Facebook parent page, make sure this is populated on the entity. Or, you may need to indicate which Facebook listing you would like to sync with. To resolve this, visit Fix Listings with Missing Linked Account.
- Google My Business
- The Google My Business listing for a new entity may be Unavailable if a linked account has not been associated with the entity. To resolve this, visit Fix Listings with Missing Linked Account.
- The Yelp listing for a new entity may be Unavailable if you have not indicated which Yelp listing you would like to sync with. To do this, see Fix Yelp Enterprise Listing with Missing Match.
If the Listing remains Unavailable after you have taken the steps listed above, or if these unavailable reasons do not seem applicable, you can reference the following articles for additional information and troubleshooting steps:
- Unavailable Reasons Overview
- Unavailable Reason Troubleshooting: Facebook
- Unavailable Reason Troubleshooting: Google My Business