New entities that are added to the platform can be launched on your Custom Build pages that were created by the Yext Managed Services team. This article walks you through the steps to launch new entities on Custom Build Pages. To publish Page Builder Templates, see Publish your Pages. To launch entities on Listings, see Launch additional entities on Listings.
To launch entities on Custom Build Pages:
- After adding the new entity, apply the appropriate template to ensure all your data is populated for your Pages. To do this, follow the steps in the Apply an Entity Template article.
- Assign the appropriate Pages licenses to the entity by following the steps in the Assign Entity Licenses article.
- If you are on a capacity pricing model, instead of adding a license, set the Custom Field Live on Pages to Yes for the given entity.
- Ensure that your entity falls into the appropriate pages or locator.
- Click Knowledge Graph in the navigation bar and click Entities.
- Click + Add Filter at the top of the page and select the filter that indicates the relevant Pages you are looking to launch. If you have both Pages and a Locator, there should only be one filter. For help identifying the correct Filter, reach out to your Client Success Manager.
- Then, click + Add Filter and add a filter for Entity ID with the criteria: is equal to the entity ID of your new entity.
- Click Apply Filter. Your new entity should display in the results. If it does not, look at the filter’s criteria and ensure your location has the fields correctly populated and applicable licenses assigned.
The Page for the entity will go live anywhere from several minutes to several hours after you complete this process, depending on how many pages you’re launching. If the entity meets the pages Advanced Filter criteria, and you don't see a Page or the entity populate on your Locator in over 24 hours, submit a request to our Managed Services team.