When adding new entities in Yext, some publishers require additional steps before Yext can begin syncing listing data. For example, both Google My Business and Facebook require the correct linked account to be assigned to the entity. This article walks you through the steps to assign the correct Linked Account to the listing for that entity.
To assign a Linked Account to a Listing:
- Click Listings in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Verify Linked Account button. A dialog box appears.
- Select the Linked Account you wish to proceed under.
- If you don’t see the correct Linked Account, click on the Link a [Facebook or Google My Business] account in the Linked Accounts section of Account Settings link to go through the steps to link the correct account with Yext.
- For Google My Business listings, select the Location Group you would like to manage the listing under.
- If you don’t see the correct Location Group, please reach out to Yext Support.
- Click Save.
- This will assign the Linked Account to the entity in question.