When adding new entities in Yext, some publishers require additional steps before Yext can begin syncing listing data. For example, for Yelp, if you are a Mutual Enterprise Customer with Yelp and Yext has not been given permission to create new Yelp listings on your behalf, it requires you to input the listing to sync data to. In these cases, your Yelp rep can provide these listings. This article walks you through the steps to confirm the Yelp listing to sync to in Yext.
To confirm the Yelp listing:
- Click Listings in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Identify Listing button. A dialog box appears.
- Enter the URL of your managed Yelp listing.
- If you are not sure of your Yelp listing URL, please reach out to your Yelp rep or Yext Support.
- Click Submit. Our system will save this match and work to sync to that listing.