Linking your Yelp account with Yext allows you to respond to Yelp reviews through the Yext platform.
Linking Yelp is only possible for businesses with a paid Yelp account with 5 or more locations. For more information on the integration between Yext and Yelp, see the Yelp Integration Overview. Note: You must be logged into the Help Center to access this article.
To link your Yelp account:
- Click on the Account Details icon in the navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Linked Accounts.
- Click on the Link Account button for Yelp. A dialog box appears.
- Log in with Facebook, Google, or input your email and password and click Log In.
- If you manage multiple entities, select the entities to assign this linked account to.
- Click Link this account.
- Ensure that the profile photo and name on your Yelp Business Account adhere to Yelp's guidelines. For more details on this, see the links below.
In order to successfully link your Yelp account with Yext you must make sure that your Yelp account profile photo and name adhere to Yelp's guidelines. For steps on how to add an account profile photo to Yelp, see Yelp’s How do I add or Change my Business Account Profile Photo help article. For steps on how to update the name associated with your Yelp Business Account, see Yelp’s How do I change the name on my Yelp Business Account help article.