Pinned Filters is a section in the top left corner of the entity search page in the Knowledge Graph that can display your most commonly used Saved Filters. Pinning a saved filter allows you and other users in the account to quickly access and apply those filters to view a set of entities on the entity search page. You can only pin a filter after it is saved. If you don’t have any saved filters, the Pinned Filters section will not appear on the entity search page in your account. For more information about saving a filter, see Apply a Filter. This article walks you through the steps to manage your Pinned Filters.
Note: All users within the account will see the same pinned filters.
To manage Pinned Filters:
- Click Knowledge Graph in the navigation bar and click Entities.
- Click on the three dots () that appear next to PINNED FILTERS in the top left corner.
- Note: If you do not see this feature, that means there aren’t any saved filters in the Knowledge Graph. For more information, or to save a filter, see Apply a Filter.
- Click Manage Pinned Filters. A dialog box appears.
- Click on the Pinned Filters drop-down button.
- In the drop-down menu, select the checkbox next to each filter you would like to pin or uncheck to remove a pinned filter.