Partners have the ability to export reports across all sub-accounts through the Partner Portal. This article shows the steps to export a partner sub-account report, as well as, a brief explanation of what each report is.
To Export a Partner Report:
- From the Partner Portal Dashboard, click on the Reports tab.
- Select your desired report from the drop-down menu.
- Google and Facebook Status - A report of the Google Business Profile and Facebook publisher statuses per entity across sub-accounts.
- User Logins - A report of the count of logins and last login timestamp per user across sub-accounts.
- Content Fill Reports - A report of whether certain fields have content per entity across sub-accounts.
- Click Run. Your report will automatically be downloaded as a CSV file.
- Note: Reports may take several minutes to run.