Yext for Healthcare is purpose-built to solve the unique needs healthcare providers face. Yext’s Healthcare Knowledge Engine includes enhancements that help health systems of all sizes solve the challenges in managing the facts about their offices, facilities, and physicians, and ultimately attract new patients in the moments that matter most. Leverage the full functionality of the Yext platform, while including additional healthcare-specific fields such as: NPI, specialties, procedures performed, associations, patient access, education, certifications, and more. Publish your digital knowledge to sites like DocSpot, DrScore, EZDoctor, Vitals, Wellness.com, and more with an expanded publisher list exclusive to this package.
Why Use Yext for Healthcare:
- Showcase crucial information like insurances accepted, admitting hospitals, qualifications, and experience about your physicians and facilities when patients search.
- Store and manage key information about providers and facilities that’s scattered across your credentialing, electronic health records, CRM, web content management, or other systems — like doctor specialties, insurance accepted, map markers, department entrances, and more — in a single, scalable platform.
How to use Yext for Healthcare:
Update your profile type
- Click into the desired location
- In the Internal Use Only Section, click on the Location Type field and select Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Facility. To learn more, see Add Yext for Healthcare to an existing location.
Fill out the additional healthcare-specific fields
- ナビゲーション・バー上部にある[Knowledge Manager]をクリックします。
- Click Edit next to the desired location. To learn more, see Edit location information.
How to get Yext for Healthcare:
Yext for Healthcare is a paid add-on.
- Partner: You can subscribe locations to Yext for Healthcare directly from your account as long as the Healthcare Add-On is included in your agreement. To add the Yext for Healthcare Add-On to your agreement, contact your Account Manager.
- Small Business and Enterprise Customers: To purchase Yext for Healthcare, contact your Account Manager or Yext Support.