This article covers how to create folders that can be used to manage the entities within your account. To create folders in bulk, see Create Folder Structure. To organize entities using labels, see Create an entity label.
To create a folder:
- Click Knowledge Graph in the navigation bar and click Entities.
- Click on the plus sign () in the left sidebar under FOLDERS. A dialog box appears.
- If you do not see the plus sign, hover over your business name or folder name in the left sidebar, click on the three dots that appear, and select Add from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the folder name and click Add Folder.
- To add entities to the folder:
- Select the checkboxes next to the desired entities.
- Click on the More Actions button and select Move to Folder. A dialog box appears.
- Select the desired folder.
- Click Move to Folder.