This article covers how to create folders that can be used to manage the locations within your account. To create folders in bulk, see Create Folder Structure. To organize locations using labels, see Create a location label.
To create a folder:
- Click Knowledge Manager in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the + Add a Folder link in the left sidebar. If you do not see this link, hover over your business name in the left sidebar and click on the three dots that appear.
- Enter the folder name and click Save.
- To add locations to the folder:
- Select the checkboxes next to the desired locations.
- Click on the More Actions button and select Move to folder. A dialog box appears.
- Select the desired folder.
- Click Move.