This article covers how to add multiple users to your account at once by uploading a spreadsheet. If you prefer to add users one at a time, see Add a new user.
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar, and click Account Settings.
- Click User Management in the sidebar.
- Click + Add User and select Bulk Upload Users.
- Click on the Click here link to download the template.
- Once the template is downloaded, fill in the relevant information based on the instructions on the page.
- Click on the Choose File button at the bottom of the page to upload your spreadsheet.
- Click Process Upload.
- Once you successfully upload your spreadsheet, you will be directed to a confirmation page which will summarize the actions you’ve taken.
Once users are added to the account, they will need to verify their email address. To do this, see Verify the email address associated with your Yext account.