This article covers how to add multiple users to your account at once by uploading a spreadsheet. If you prefer to add users one at a time, see Add a new user.
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar, and click Account Settings.
- Click User Management in the sidebar.
- Click + Add User and select Bulk Upload Users.
- Click on the Click here link to download the template.
- Note: If you are assigning a permission to a specific folder or set of folders, you can also click on the click here link in the Access Controls: Scope ID row to download a list of IDs for folders in your account.
- Once the template is downloaded, fill in the relevant information based on the instructions on the page.
- To assign multiple access controls to one user, once you add all of the required information to the row for that user, add the Access Controls: Role ID, Access Controls: Scope Type, and Access Controls: Scope ID for each additional access control to the consecutive rows, leaving all other fields in the row blank.
- Click on the Choose File button at the bottom of the page to upload your spreadsheet.
- Click Process Upload.
- Once you successfully upload your spreadsheet, you will be directed to a confirmation page that will summarize the actions you’ve taken.
Once users are added to the account, they will need to verify their email address. To do this, see Verify the email address associated with your Yext account.