Entity Templates allow you to apply a specific set of content to new or existing entities.
To create a template:
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Entity Templates in the sidebar.
- Click on the + Add Template button.
- Enter the Template Name.
- (Optional) Select the desired Language.
- (Optional) Adjust the API Name for the template.
- Click Add Template.
- Click Select Entity Type(s) and select the checkboxes next to the entity types you would like the template to be applied to.
- Click Apply.
- Select the checkboxes next to the desired fields to add them to the template.
- Fill in the relevant content, or copy information from an existing entity. If you would like to copy data from an existing entity into your template:
- Click on the Copy data from an existing entity link. A dialog box appears.
- Click Select an Entity and select the desired entity.
- Select the data you want to copy over, then click Select Fields.