This article explains how to edit the entity information in the Knowledge Graph. Some examples of information you may update include changing your entity Name, updating your business Address, revising your Main Phone number, adjusting your business Hours, and more.
To edit entity information:
- Click Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar.
- Click Edit next to the desired entity.
- Click on the desired field to make changes.
- Once you’ve added or edited your content, click Save.
Additional Editing Options
- Knowledge Assistant
- To edit specific fields on the go using the Knowledge Assistant, see Use Knowledge Assistant to update content.
- Scheduled Updates
- To schedule updates in advance, see Create Scheduled Updates.
- Multi-language Profiles (Partners and Enterprise Customers)
- To edit another language profile, navigate to the Languages box on the right side of the page and click on the desired language. Then follow steps 2-4 above. Note, this section is only visible in accounts that have the Multi-language Profile feature enabled.
- Spreadsheet Upload
- To edit entities in bulk, see Edit Entities Through Spreadsheet Upload.