Review Sentiment Analysis allows you to track the keywords that appear in your reviews as well as the number of mentions, average star rating, top modifiers, and sentiment score for each keyword.
You can create a Collection to see the sentiment analysis for a group of related keywords. For example, a restaurant can create a Collection for “food” and include keywords such as: dinner, burger, and fries. You can then see the total number of keyword mentions, average star rating, and overall sentiment score for the collection.
To create a custom collection:
- Click Reviews in the navigation bar and click Sentiment Analysis.
- Click on the create a collection link. A dialog box appears.
- If you don’t see the create a collection link, click on the Create Collection button in the upper-right corner.
- Enter a Collection Name.
- Click + Add Keyword and select from the list that appears.
- Once you’ve finished adding all of your keywords, click Save.
To start creating a collection that includes a specific keyword, you can also click on the pencil icon () to the right of that keyword.