This article covers how to disable the automatic renewal of your Yext subscription. Once your subscription is cancelled, you will only receive service through the end of the paid period.
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Your Subscriptions in the sidebar.
- Click on the Cancel Subscriptions link.
- Select the checkbox next to the subscription you would like to cancel, then click Review.
- Read the disclaimer to understand what will happen to your listings if you cancel.
- Select the checkbox next to I acknowledge that Yext is no longer responsible for my listings.
- Click on the Please select a reason drop-down button, and select your reason for cancelling.
- Click Cancel Subscriptions.
Service will stop after the paid-through date listed in the Status column of the page confirming your cancellation. To reference the paid-through date in the future, hover over your name in the top right corner, click Account Settings, and click Your Subscriptions in the sidebar.