The Suggestions feature allows you to approve or reject content that has been added or edited in the Knowledge Graph by users that only have the ability to suggest edits. This article explains how to set up groups of users who will approve these suggested edits. To learn how to approve or reject requested edits, visit Approve or reject suggestions.
To create a User Group:
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click User Groups in the sidebar.
- Click + New User Group select Add Single Group.
- Enter a name for the user group.
- Click + Add Another to add an approver to the group.
- Enter the first few letters of the approver’s name or email address in the text box, and select from the list that appears.
- Click + Add Another to add more users to the group.
- Click Add Approval Group.