User groups allow you to organize your users for things like Suggestions approvals or identifying types of users in your account. This article explains how to set up user groups.
The Suggestions feature allows you to approve or reject content that has been added or edited in the Knowledge Graph by users that only have the ability to suggest edits. When setting up Suggestions you can select a user group to determine which users will approve these suggested edits. This article explains how to set up groups of users who will approve these suggested edits. To learn how to approve or reject requested edits, visit Approve or Reject Suggestions.
To create a User Group:
- Click on the Account Details icon in the navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click User Groups.
- Click + Add User Group and select Add Single Group.
- Enter a name for the user group.
- (Optional) Add a description for the user group.
- (Optional) Set a maximum number of users for the group.
- Select Set Maximum and enter a numerical value in the text box.
- Add Users to the group.
- Click on the + Add Users link to add users to the group. A dialog box appears.
- Click on Select Users and select the desired users from the drop-down menu.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save.
- Click Create Group.
Please sign in to leave a comment.