The Content Sync Policies feature allows you to turn on or off the syncing of certain fields to publishers in the Yext Knowledge Network including Facebook, and Google.
To update your content sync policies:
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Content Sync Policies in the sidebar.
- Click on the drop-down button to select the desired publisher.
- Click on the desired field to make changes.
- Click on the drop-down button to make your desired change.
- Click Save.
- Partner Portal: Once you click Save, a dialog box appears. You will have the option to select whether this change should apply to all sub-accounts or just this account. Select the desired option, then click Apply.
If you have chosen to override a standard field with an alternate field, the name of the alternate field that is being synced to the listing will be displayed in the Alternate Field column.