Page preview links allow you to view or share a page before it is published to your website. To publish a page, see Publish your Pages.
To view the preview link:
- Hover over Pages in the top navigation bar and click on the Sites sub-tab.
- Click Edit next to the Site the Template is associated with.
- Click Edit next to the Template you would like to preview.
- If applicable, select the entity you would like to preview the page for.
- Click on the Preview URL link at the top of the page. The Preview URL will open in a new tab.
For pages that have already been published, you will also see the Live URL link. This Live URL link is the actual URL of your page that consumers will use to access the page online.