Linking your TrustPilot account with Yext allows you to manage your location-based TrustPilot reviews. For Enterprise accounts, you must have access to the Trustpilot Local program.
- Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Linked Accounts in the sidebar.
- Click on the Link Account button for TrustPilot. A pop-up window appears.
- Log into the TrustPilot account.
- Select the entities you would like to link to Trustpilot.
- If you need to link more than one entity to this TrustPilot account, you will need to add the entities to a folder. For more information, see Create a folder.
- Click Link this account.
Partner and Small Business Clients:
- Hover over your name in the top right corner and click Optimization Tasks or Overview.
- Scroll down to the Connect to TrustPilot row and click Optimize or Optimize [X] locations.
- If you do not see Connect to TrustPilot, click the View full optimization report link.
- Click Connect to TrustPilot. If you don’t have a TrustPilot account, click Create an account. A pop-up window appears.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your TrustPilot account and click Log in.
- Select the correct page to match to for each location.
- Click Complete.