Yext will automatically scan supported publisher sites to identify potential duplicates, which you can take action on at any time. However, if you come across a duplicate listing that you’d like to suppress, you can submit it as a candidate for suppression. The submission will then go through a manual review to confirm it’s a duplicate before it gets sent for suppression. This article will cover how to submit one-off duplicates for suppression. For more information on suppressing duplicates found by Yext, see Suppress Duplicate Listings.
Note that duplicate suppression is not supported on all publisher sites.
To submit a duplicate listing for suppression:
- Click Listings in the navigation bar and click Duplicate Suppression.
- Click on the Submit a Duplicate button. A dialog box appears.
- Note: If it’s your first time on this page, click the link in the center of the screen to start scanning for duplicate listings.
- Select the entity you believe the listing is a duplicate of.
- Click Next.
- Select the publisher site that your duplicate listing is on.
- Note: A duplicate can only be submitted for a publisher if you have a Synced listing on that publisher for the corresponding entity.
- Click Next.
- Enter the URL of the duplicate listing in the text box.
- Click Submit.
RELATED EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
You can set up Listings email notifications for duplicate listings in your Account Settings. To learn more, see Create Listings Email Notifications.