Note: The ability to post to Google and your website is only available to Partners and Small Business Customers.
To create a post:
- Click Listings in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Post sub-tab.
- Click on the Make a new post... text box.
- Add content to create your post.
- To add an Embedded Field to the post, click on the plus sign () in the bottom right corner of the text box.
- Note: Character limits differ by site, see the next section of this article for more information.
- If applicable, select the locations you would like to post to. Otherwise, all locations will be selected by default.
- Click on the All Locations button and select the desired locations, folders, or labels.
- Click Apply.
- Click on the relevant icons to select or deselect the sites you would like to post to. When a site is deselected, the icon will be grayed out.
- Partners and Small Business Customers: (Optional) To add an Event or Call to Action to a Google Local Post, click + Add Event or + Add Call to Action.
- Click Post Now to publish your post, or click the on drop-down button next to Post Now to schedule the post for a future date and time.
Character limits by site
- Facebook (): 5,000 characters
- Foursquare (): 10- 160 characters
- Google Local (): 1,500 characters
- Your Site (): 5,000 characters