Through the Yext platform, you can create widgets for Content Lists, Social Posts, and first party reviews. This article provides an overview of the three different methods that can be used to install a widget.
Note: To access the installation methods, click Knowledge Graph in the navigation bar and click Widgets, then click Edit next to the desired widget.
This method can only be used with WordPress websites.
- Log into WordPress and search for the Yext plugin.
- Once you install the plugin, paste the Authentication code from Yext into WordPress to activate the plugin.
- Embed the shortcode wherever you would like the widget to appear on the website.
This method can be used with all websites.
- Log into the HTML editor of the desired website.
- Copy the embed code from Yext and paste it wherever you would like the widget to appear on the website.
- Ensure all changes are saved and published to your website.