The Enhanced Content List Widget allows you to automatically publish the information from the Products & Services, Bios, Menus, or Events lists directly to your website.
To create a Content List Widget:
1. Click Knowledge Manager in the top navigation bar.
2. Click on the Widgets sub-tab.
3. Click Create next to the desired widget type.
4. This step differs depending on how many locations and content lists you have in your account. Choose the appropriate option:
• One location with one list:
• Continue to step 5.
• One location with multiple lists of the same type:
• Click Create next to the desired list.
• Multiple locations:
• Select the desired folder or location, then choose which list you would like to create the widget for, and click Next.
5. Select a color scheme under Choose your Theme. If you’d like to further customize your widget, click the Advanced button.
6. Select an installation method. To learn more about each option, see Widget Installation Methods.
7. Add the widget to the desired website.
Once you’ve added the widget, the content from the associated list will display on your website. This content will also dynamically update as you make changes to your content list.