The Posts Widget allows you to publish social posts made within Yext directly to your website.
To create a Posts Widget:
1. Click Knowledge Manager in the top navigation bar.
2. Click on the Widgets sub-tab.
3. Select Create next to Posts.
4. This step differs depending on how many locations you have in your account. Choose one of the following options accordingly:
- One location:
- Continue to step 5.
- Multiple locations:
- Select the desired folder or location.
5. Select a color scheme under Choose your Theme. If you’d like to further customize your widget, click on the Advanced button.
6. Select an installation method. To learn more about each option, see Widget Installation Methods.
7. Add the widget to the desired website.