The Competitive Intelligence feature allows you to add up to five competitors of your choice to compare average review ratings, as well as compare presence in search by setting up the Search Tracker.
To add competitors:
- Click Knowledge Graph in the navigation bar and click Entities.
- Click on the desired entity.
To edit multiple entities at once, visit the Edit Entities in Bulk article.
- Click Competitors in the left sidebar.
- Click on the Competitors field.
- Enter the business name and main website domain for a competitor that you’d like to track your performance against.
- Click + Add a new competitor to add up to four more competitors.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.