In the Knowledge Graph, you can edit one entity at a time, or you can edit multiple entities in bulk. This article will list the steps to update fields in bulk for the same entity type. For more information on editing entities in bulk using a spreadsheet, see Add and edit entities through spreadsheet upload.
To edit entities in bulk:
- Click Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar.
- Select the checkboxes next to the desired entities.
- Note: To select all of the entities in an active filter, click on the drop-down button next to the number of selected entities and select Select All in Active Filter.
- Click on the More Actions button and select Edit.
- Click on the desired field to make changes.
- If the field you are trying to edit has different content in it for the selected entities, you will see <Various content> in the field. To edit this content and update it for all entities, click on the Reset all link and enter the desired content. Otherwise, content that is the same across all selected entities will display in the field.
- Once you’ve added or edited your content, click Save for [X] profiles.