You have the ability to request licenses to be added to entities directly from the Yext Knowledge Graph. This functionality will allow you to more quickly initiate the launch of new entities on all Yext products included in your subscription. This article explains how to request licenses to be added to your entities within the Yext platform.
To assign licenses to entities:
- Click Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar.
- Select the checkboxes next to all of the entities you want to apply the license to.
- If the entities are not easy to find or there are a lot of entities, consider using a label. You can add a label in the Knowledge Graph, see Create an entity label for detailed instructions. You can also upload a label using the Entity Upload tool, see Add and edit entities through spreadsheet upload for instructions.
- Click on the More Actions button and select Add Services.
- Select Subscriptions or Feature Packs depending on the products you are trying to add services for.
- Click Continue.
- Review the request and click Submit to submit your request. This brings you to a confirmation screen.