Yext Pages allow you to create and publish individual pages for each of your entities, all with a similar look and feel. These pages will be unique to each entity, and will display entity-specific information like address, event start time, etc.
To create a Page Builder Template:
- Click Pages in the navigation bar and click All Sites.
- Click Edit next to the Site you would like to create the Template under.
- If you have not created a Site yet, click on the + Add New Site button. For full instructions on adding a site, see Add a Site.
- Click + Add New Template. A dialog box appears.
- Click Select Page Type and select Page Template.
- Click Choose Entity Type and select the entity type you would like to create a page for.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the page name in the text box.
- Click Create.
- (Optional) Edit the content within the modules. For detailed steps, see Customize your Pages.
- To preview the page for different entities, click on the drop-down button at the top of the page and select the desired entity.
- (Optional) Add additional modules. For detailed steps, see Customize your Pages.
- If you are creating a page for a custom entity, add schema to your page. For detailed steps, see Add Custom Schema.org markup to your Pages.
- Publish your Template. For full instructions, see Publish your Pages.
Please sign in to leave a comment.