A Site is intended to host the collection of all of the pages that you would like to publish to a specific domain. For example, you could have a Site called “Locations,” which contains a Page Builder Template for each location page and a Finder page to search for a location. This article walks you through the steps to add a new Site. To create a domain, see Add a Domain.
To add a Site:
- Click Pages in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Sites sub-tab.
- Click on the + Add New Site button. A dialog box appears.
- Enter a name for your Site.
- Click Continue.
- To add Page Builder Templates to your Site, see Create a Page Builder Template, Create an Event Calendar Page, Create a Location Finder Page, Create an Individual FAQ Page, or Create an FAQ Locator Page, depending on the type of template you would like to create.