Through the Yext platform, you have the ability to monitor and respond to questions that are left by consumers on the Q&A section of your Google Business Profile listing.
To answer Google Q&A:
- Click Reviews in the navigation bar and click Q&A.
- Click Answer next to the desired question. A dialog box appears.
- Enter your answer in the text box.
- Click on the Answer button to publish your answer.
- Answers that are made through Yext will be labeled as ‘Owner’ so consumers can differentiate between owner answers and user answers. We do not overwrite answers, so If a question has already been answered by a local user, your ‘Owner’ answer will also be added to the question.
To edit a response to a question, click Details next to the desired question. A dialog box appears. Click on the Edit link to adjust your response, then click Submit Edit. You can also delete your response to a question by clicking on the Delete link.
Note: You cannot delete a question that has been left by a consumer. To request to have a question removed, you can flag the question through Google Business Profile directly.