The Scheduled Updates feature allows you to make changes in Yext Content that will take effect on the specific date you select. You can also preview, reschedule, and cancel these updates at any time.
To create and manage Scheduled Updates:
- Click Content in the navigation bar and click Entities.
- Click on the entity you would like to edit.
- To edit multiple entities at once, visit the Edit Entities in Bulk article.
- Locate the Scheduled Updates box on the right side of the page and click on the + Add Date link. A dialog box appears.
- Select the date that you would like to schedule an update for.
- Click Continue.
- Click on the field you’d like to edit and make the desired changes.
- Click Schedule Update. A dialog box appears.
- If you’re making a temporary change, select Yes, schedule a revert on and select the desired date. Otherwise, select No, don’t revert content.
- Click Save.
(Optional) Edit the Time Zone. Editing the Time Zone ensures the scheduled update goes live at midnight for the correct time zone for each specific entity.
Click on the Time Zone field and select your desired option from the drop-down menu.
- Note: For Custom Entity Types, the Time Zone field may not be part of that entity. To add the Time Zone field to the entity, you will need to edit the Field Configuration for the entity type. For more details, see Customize Entity Type Field Configurations.
- Click Save.
- Click on the Time Zone field and select your desired option from the drop-down menu.
To see what your information will look like on a specific date, click on the desired date in the Scheduled Updates box. To reschedule or cancel an update, click on the appropriate fields and click Reschedule Update or Cancel Update accordingly.