To implement the Q&A component, the setup process is as follows:
- Enable the Organization Entity Type. See Enable Entity Types.
- Add an Organization entity. See Add a Single Entity.
- The entity name field is included in the email and in the UI when the brand responds to questions. If your brand name is Yext, your entity name could be something like “Yext Organization”.
- If there are multiple Organizations, repeat step 2.
- Add Services to your Organization entity. You will want to add Feature Packs, which include First Party Q&A.
- Click Pages in the navigation bar and select your desired site.
- Open the Code Editor.
- Update the pages > [pageName].html.hbs file to include the markup and script for QASubmission component. These are likely commented out.
- Update the config > [pageName].json file to include the QASubmission object in ComponentSettings.
- Commit your code, monitor the build for errors, and publish your page.
- QA your Q&A component
- Submit a question.
- Click Reviews in the navigation bar and click Q&A to make sure the questions were correctly submitted.