This article covers how to create a location label. Location labels are used to help categorize locations with similar characteristics within the Knowledge Manager. Note, more than one label can be applied to a location accordingly. To organize locations using folders, see Create a Folder.
Small Business CustomersThis feature is only applicable if you have more than one location in your account.
- Click Knowledge Manager in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the + Add a label link in the left sidebar.
- Enter the label name and click Save.
- To add the label to a location:
- Click Edit next to the desired location.
- Click Internal Use Only in the left sidebar.
- Click on the Labels field.
- Enter the first few letters of the label name and select from the list of labels that appears. You can also create a new label here and add it to the location by entering a name for it followed by a comma.
- Click Save.