Profile Templates allow you to apply a specific set of content to new or existing locations or entities.
To create a template:
1. Hover over your name in the top navigation bar and click Account Settings.
2. Click Profile Templates in the sidebar.
3. Click on the Add a Template button.
4. Enter the Template Name.
5. If you would like to apply this template to all locations added to a specific folder, select the desired folder from the Default Template For field.
6. If applicable, select a specific entity type for your template (e.g., Healthcare, Restaurant, ATM, etc.). To add more entity types to your account, reach out to your Account Manager or Yext Support.
7. If applicable, select the country for this template. This will determine the format of certain fields such as phone number and payment methods.
8. If applicable, select the language for this template.
9. If you would like to copy data from an existing location into your template:
a. Click Select a Location and select the desired location from the list. A dialog box appears.
b. Select the location data you want to copy over, then click Select Fields.
10. Click Add Template.