Knowledge Tags takes your online visibility to the next level by ensuring that the important facts about your business can be understood by search engines and intelligent services through Schema Markup. This gives you the ability to power the information about your people, products, locations, events, and menus wherever consumers are finding it. Knowledge Tags also provides visibility into how consumers interact with your website through analytics on things like page views, impressions, and customer actions like phone calls and driving directions. For more information about Knowledge Tags, see the Knowledge Tags guide on Hitchhikers.
Why Use Knowledge Tags:
- Simplify the process of marking up your content by adding schema to your website with just a single line of code.
- Never worry about your schema being out of date. The Yext team constantly monitors the latest Schema.org updates and vocabulary changes so that your pages are always up-to-date.
- Save time maintaining your webpages by powering your website with content stored in Yext Content.
- Gain visibility into how and when consumers interact with your website with analytics like page views, impressions, and customer actions like phone calls and driving directions.
How to Use Knowledge Tags:
Add Knowledge Tags to Your website:
- Click Pages in the navigation bar and click Knowledge Tags.
- Click Add Knowledge Tags to Website. To learn more, see Add Knowledge Tags to Your Website.
Working with Knowledge Tags:
- For more information, see the Working with Knowledge Tags guide on Hitchhikers.
How to Get Knowledge Tags:
To access Knowledge Tags functionality, you must purchase the Live API.
- Partner: You can subscribe your entities to Knowledge Tags directly from your account as long as it is included in your agreement. To add Knowledge Tags to your agreement, contact your Client Success Manager.
- Enterprise Customers: To purchase Live API, or to increase your tier of API calls, reach out to your Client Success Manager or contact Yext Support.