Knowledge Tags takes your online visibility to the next level by ensuring that the important facts about your business can be understood by search engines and intelligent services through Schema Markup. This gives you the ability to power the information about your people, products, locations, events, and menus wherever consumers are finding it. Knowledge Tags also provides visibility into how consumers interact with your website through analytics on things like page views, impressions, and customer actions like phone calls and driving directions.
Why use Knowledge Tags:
- Simplify the process of marking up your content by adding schema to your website with just a single line of code.
- Never worry about your schema being out of date. The Yext team constantly monitors the latest Schema.org updates and vocabulary changes so that your pages are always up-to-date.
- Save time maintaining your webpages by powering your website with data stored in the Yext Knowledge Graph.
- Gain visibility into how and when consumers interact with your website with analytics like page views, impressions, and customer actions like phone calls and driving directions.
How to use Knowledge Tags:
- Add Knowledge Tags to your website:
- Hover over Pages in the top navigation bar and click on the Knowledge Tags sub-tab.
- Click Add Knowledge Tags to Website. To learn more, see Add Knowledge Tags to Website.
How to get Knowledge Tags:
Knowledge Tags is a paid add-on.
- Partner: You can subscribe your entities to Knowledge Tags directly from your account as long as it is included in your agreement. To add Knowledge Tags to your agreement, contact your Client Success Manager.
- Enterprise Customers: To add Knowledge Tags to your account, reach out to your Client Success Manager or contact Yext Support.