When you add users to your account, you can designate separate login credentials and access permissions for each user.
In addition to built-in user permissions, you have the ability to create custom roles that can be assigned to users in your account. This article provides the steps to create custom user roles.
To Create a Custom User Role:
- Click on the Account Details icon in the navigation bar and click Account Settings.
- Click Roles.
- Click on the + Add New Role button. A dialog box appears.
- Enter a name for the role.
- Enter a description of the role.
- (Optional) If you would like to copy permissions from an existing role as a starting point for your new Custom Role, click None in the Copy Permissions From section and select the role in the drop-down menu that you'd like to copy permission from.
- (Optional) Partners: If applicable, select the checkbox to make this custom role available to all of your sub-accounts.
- Click Add.
- Make your desired adjustments to the role. You can select the permission level for each field and feature within the account.
- Note: To make bulk selections for Knowledge Graph field permissions, you can select the checkboxes in the Quick Selection box.
- To adjust permissions for each product area, click on the desired product area name.
- Note: All available products are listed, but not all may be available in your subscription.
- Once you have added all of the desired permissions, click Save.