Linking your Facebook account with Yext allows you to update your Facebook business information, manage your reviews, and create social posts.
Enterprise Customers: You must reach out to your Account Manager to complete this process.
Partners: To complete this process in bulk, reach out to your Account Manager.
To link your Facebook account:
- Click Listings in the top navigation bar.
- Click Link Facebook in the box titled Get Live.
- Click on the Set Up button for the desired location.
- Click Connect to Facebook to log into the account that manages the Facebook Page, or click Create an account.
- Partners: You can prompt your clients to complete this task on their own by using our Content Capture tool.
- Click Continue as [Your Name], then click OK to accept each permission request.
Note: Yext can only link to business Pages. Linking your Facebook account will not affect your personal Facebook Page in any way.
- Select the Page for the intended location, or select the option to create a new Page. Then click Continue.
- Add a profile photo and cover photo. Both are required for Yext to sync the business information to Facebook.
- Click Complete.