Linking your Facebook account with Yext allows you to update your Facebook business information, manage your reviews, and create social posts.
Enterprise Customers: You must reach out to your Client Success Manager to complete this process.
To link your Facebook account:
- Hover over your name in the top right corner, and click Account Settings.
- Click Linked Accounts in the sidebar.
- Click on the Link Account button for Facebook. A dialog box appears.
- Log into the account that manages the Facebook Page, or click Create New Account.
- Partners: You can prompt your clients to complete this task on their own by using our Content Capture tool.
- Click Continue as [Your Name], then click OK to accept each permission request.
Note: Yext can only link to business Pages. Linking your Facebook account will not affect your personal Facebook Page in any way.
- If you manage multiple entities, select the entities to assign this linked account to.
- Click Link this account.
- Once the account is linked, finish the set up flow for the specific entity.
- Click Listings in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Locations sub-tab
- Click Set Up to the right of the Facebook listing for the desired location.
- Select the Page for the intended location, or select the option to create a new Page. Then click Continue.
- Add a profile photo and cover photo. Both are required for Yext to sync the business information to Facebook.
- Click Complete.