Linking your Google my Business account with Yext allows you to update your Google My Business information, manage your reviews, and create posts.
To link your Google My Business account:
- Click Listings in the top navigation bar.
- Click Fix Google My Business in the box titled Get Live.
- Click on the Set Up button for the desired location.
- Click Sign in with Google to log into the account that manages the Google My Business page, or click Create an account.
- Partners: You can prompt your clients to complete this task on their own by using our Content Capture tool.
- Click Allow to accept the permission request.
- Select the correct page for the intended location, or select the option to create a new page, then click Continue. A dialog box appears.
- Read the Content Change warning before proceeding.
- Click Continue once you verify the content is the same.
- Add a profile photo and cover photo.
- Click Complete.
For steps to verify your Google My Business Listing, see How to Verify your Google My Business Listing.