Linking your Google my Business account with Yext allows you to update your Google My Business information, manage your reviews, and create posts.
To link your Google My Business account:
Enterprise Customers: You must reach out to your Account Manager to complete this process.
Partners: To complete this process in bulk, reach out to your Account Manager.
- Click Listings in the top navigation bar.
- Click Fix Google My Business in the box titled Get Live.
- Click on the Set Up button for the desired location.
- Click Sign in with Google to log into the account that manages the Google My Business page, or click Create an account.
- Partners: You can prompt your clients to complete this task on their own by using our Content Capture tool.
- Click Allow to accept the permission request.
- Select the correct page for the intended location, or select the option to create a new page, then click Continue. A dialog box appears.
- Read the Content Change warning before proceeding.
Note: It is imperative that the business name, address, phone number, and category in Yext and Google My Business match. If this information is inconsistent, update it accordingly.
- Click Continue once you verify the content is the same.
- Add a profile photo and cover photo.
- Click Complete.