With Yext Analytics, you have the ability to create reports with the metrics and dimensions you’re most interested in. This article covers how to create a Custom Report. To learn more about the different metrics you can include in your Custom Analytics Report, see Available Metrics.
- Click Analytics in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Reports sub-tab.
- Click Add Metric in the left sidebar and select your desired metrics.
- Click Add Dimension and select your desired dimensions.
- (Optional) Select your desired Date Range. Otherwise, it will default to the last 14 days.
- (Optional) Click + Compare to Previous and select a time period to compare your selected date range to.
- Note: This option is not available for all metrics and cannot be used when selecting multiple metrics.
- (Optional) Select a Filter.
- Click Apply Changes.
- (Optional) To change the format of your report, select from the Graph Type options on the right side of the page.
- To save this report, click Save Report.
- Partners and Enterprise Customers: You will have two options: Save to Your Saved Reports (just visible to you) or Save to Account Reports (visible to all users).
To add this report to a new or existing Dashboard, click Add to Dashboard. For more information, see Create a Custom Analytics Dashboard.