The folder management tool gives you the ability to organize your entities into folders based on different criteria.
There are two types of folder structures you can create: Universal and Entity Type Specific. The Universal Folder Structure allows you to apply the same folders to all entities in the account, and the Entity Type Specific Folder Structure allows you to apply a different folder configuration to each entity type. For example, you may want to organize all Locations by region, organize Events by whether or not they accept tickets, and organize Healthcare Professionals by the name of the office they work in.
To create a folder structure:
- Hover over Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar and click on the Configuration sub-tab.
- Click Folders in the sidebar.
- (Optional) If you’d like to create an Entity Type Specific Structure, click on the Structure Type field and select Entity Type Specific Folder Structure. Otherwise, it will default to Universal Folder Structure.
- Build your folder structure:
- Click on the Structure field.
- Click on the Add subfolder level button. You may add up to 5 subfolders per entity.
- Click Save Only to save your folder structure, or Save And Reorganize to update your folder structure and move any entities that aren’t properly organized into the appropriate folders.