The folder management tool gives you the ability to organize your entities into folders based on different criteria. There are two types of folder structures you can create:
- Universal Folder Structure - Allows you to apply the same folders to all entities in the account. For example, you may want to add all Locations, Events, and FAQs in one folder, that will be managed by a certain user.
- Entity Type Specific Folder Structure - Allows you to apply a different folder configuration to each entity type. For example, you may want to organize all Locations by region, organize Events by whether or not they accept tickets, and organize Healthcare Professionals by the name of the office they work in.
To create a folder structure:
- Hover over Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar and click on the Configuration sub-tab.
- Click Folders in the sidebar.
- If this is your first time creating a folder structure, click Create Initial Structure, otherwise, proceed to step 4.
- (Optional) If you’d like to create an Entity Type Specific Structure, click on the Structure Type field and select Entity Type Specific Folder Structure. Otherwise, it will default to Universal Folder Structure.
- Build your folder structure:
- Click on the Structure field.
- Click on the Add subfolder level button. You may add up to 5 subfolders per entity.
- (Optional) Click Preview to see what your folder structure will look like before making any changes.
- Click Reorganize Folders. A dialog box appears.
- Note: Updating your folder structure may impact user access or API integrations.
- Click Reorganize Folders to confirm the update to your folder structure.