The Assets feature allows you to create a library of text, photo, and video content that can be applied to fields in the Knowledge Graph. This article provides instructions on how to add a photo asset to your account. If you would like to add a different type of asset, visit Add a Text Asset or Add a Video Asset.
- Click Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Assets sub-tab.
- Click on the + Add Asset button, then click Photo.
- Enter a name for the photo asset.
- Add your image by clicking Select Photo and dragging it, entering a URL, or clicking select a file to browse your computer. If you would like to crop the image, drag the borders of the image or click the Unconstrained button to select a height/width ratio. Then click Upload.
- (Optional) Enter a Description. If the photo asset is being used for Pages, this will display as the title of the photo.
- (Optional) Enter Details. If the photo asset is being used for Pages, this will be the caption for the photo.
- (Optional) Add a Click-through Url, which is a hyperlink destination for the photo.
- Select the checkboxes next to the fields you would like this asset to be available for.
- (Optional) Add any Labels you want the asset to have.
Note: Asset labels can be used to restrict which assets are available to a custom field. To do so, add a specific label to the asset, then add the same label to the custom field.
- (Optional) Select the entities that you would like to associate the asset with. Otherwise, it will be available to all entities by default.
- Click Save Asset or Save and Add Another.