The Assets feature allows you to create a library of text, photo, and video content that can be applied to fields in the Knowledge Graph. This article provides instructions on how to add a photo asset to your account. If you would like to add a different type of asset, visit Add a Text Asset or Add a Video Asset.
1. Click Knowledge Graph in the top navigation bar.
2. Click on the Assets sub-tab.
3. Click on the + Add Asset button, then click Photo.
4. Add your image by dragging it, entering a URL, or clicking select a file to browse your computer. If you would like to crop the image, drag the borders of the image or click the Unconstrained button to select a height/width ratio. Then click Crop.
5. Enter a name for the photo asset.
6. Select the checkboxes next to the fields you would like this asset to be available for.
6. (Optional) Enter a Description. If the photo asset is being used for Pages, this will display as the title of the photo.
7. (Optional) Enter Details. If the photo asset is being used for Pages, this will be the caption for the photo.
8. (Optional) Add a Clickthrough URL, which is a hyperlink destination for the photo.
9. (Optional) Add any Labels you want the asset to have.
10. (Optional) Select the entities that you would like to associate the asset with. Otherwise, it will be available to all entities by default.
11. Click Save photo asset or Save and add another.