The Assets feature allows you to create a library of text, photo, and video content that can be applied to fields in the Knowledge Graph, as well as review responses. This article provides instructions on how to add a text asset to your account. If you would like to add a different type of asset, visit Add a Video Asset or Add a Photo Asset.
- Click Knowledge Graph in the navigation bar and click Assets.
- Click on the + Add Asset button, then click Text.
- Enter a name for the text asset.
- If applicable, select the Language of the asset.
- If a language is selected and you are creating a Reviews asset, it will only be available for reviews in the specified language.
- Enter the content of the asset.
- You can embed a field by clicking on the small plus sign () in the bottom-right corner of the text box and selecting a field from the list that appears.
- Select the checkboxes next to the fields you would like this asset to be available for.
- (Optional) Enter a Description. This is an internal-only field that you can use to describe the asset.
- (Optional) Add any Labels you want the asset to have.
- Note: Asset labels can be used to restrict which assets are available to a custom field. To do this, add a specific label to the asset, then add the same label to the custom field.
- (Optional) Select the entities that you would like to associate the asset with. Otherwise, it will be available to all entities by default.
- Click Save Asset or Save and Add Another.
Please sign in to leave a comment.