The Assets feature allows you to create a library of text, photo, and video content that can be applied to fields in Knowledge Manager, as well as review responses. This article provides instructions on how to add a text asset to your account. If you would like to add a different type of asset, visit Add a Video Asset or Add a Photo Asset.
1. Click Knowledge Manager in the top navigation bar.
2. Click on the Assets sub-tab.
3. Click on the + Add Asset button, then click Text.
4. Enter a name for the text asset.
5. Enter the content of the asset.
- You can embed a location field by clicking on the small plus sign () in the bottom-right corner of the text box and selecting a field from the list that appears.
- If applicable, click + Add Another Language and select a language. Add your translated content in the text box that appears.
6. Select the checkboxes next to the fields you would like this asset to be available for.
7. (Optional) Enter a Description. This is an internal-only field that you can use to describe the asset.
8. (Optional) Add any Labels you want the asset to have.
9. (Optional) Select the entities that you would like to associate the asset with. Otherwise, it will be available to all entities by default.
10. Click Save text asset or Save and add another.