The Assets feature allows you to create a library of text, photo, and video content that can be applied to fields in the Knowledge Graph. This article provides instructions on how to add a video asset to your account. If you would like to add a different type of asset, visit Add a Text Asset or Add a Photo Asset.
- Click Knowledge Graph in the navigation bar and click Assets.
- Click on the + Add Asset button, then click Video.
- Enter a name for the video asset.
- If applicable, select the Language of the asset.
- Click + Add YouTube video. A dialog box appears.
- Enter the URL of the YouTube video. If you do not know the URL, click Search YouTube, then click Select this video.
- Click Add.
- (Optional) Enter an external Description.
- Select the checkboxes next to the fields you would like this asset to be available for.
- (Optional) Enter a Description. This is an internal-only field that you can use to describe the asset.
- (Optional) Add any Labels you want the asset to have.
- Note: Asset labels can be used to restrict which assets are available to a custom field. To do so, add a specific label to the asset, then add the same label to the custom field.
- (Optional) Select the entities that you would like to associate the asset with. Otherwise, it will be available to all entities by default.
- Click Save Asset or Save and Add Another.
Please sign in to leave a comment.