Alternate Language profiles allow you to store and manage entity information in a variety of different languages, as well as publish this content to your Pages.
Note: In order to add an Alternate Language Profile, this feature must be turned on in your account. To have this enabled, reach out to your Client Success Manager or contact Yext Support.
To add an Alternate Language Profile:
- Click Knowledge Graph in the navigation bar and click Entities.
- Click on the entity you would like to edit.
- To edit multiple entities at once, visit the Edit Entities in Bulk article.
- Click on the + Add Language link in the right sidebar. A dialog box appears.
- Click Choose Language and select the desired language.
- Click Add.