This article covers how to create a Custom Analytics Dashboard with the insights or performance metrics that you’re most interested in. By default, when you create a new dashboard it will only be visible to you. To adjust the settings and share the dashboard with other users, see Configure Dashboard share settings.
Note: There is no limit to the number of dashboards you can create in your account and no limit to the number of insights you can add to each dashboard.
To create a Custom Analytics Dashboard:
- Click Analytics in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Dashboard sub-tab.
- Click on the +Add Custom Dashboard button on the left side of the page.
- Enter a Dashboard Name.
- Select the insights you would like to include in your dashboard.
- Note: To learn how to create custom insights, see Create a Custom Analytics Report.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) To specify an entity or date range for this dashboard, use the filters at the top of the page and click Apply. Then click on the Save as Default button on the right.
- (Optional) To add a caption to an insight in your dashboard, click on the three dots in the top right corner on an insight and click Add Caption. Enter your caption into the textbox and click Save.
- (Optional) To make this dashboard visible to other users, hover over the dashboard name in the left sidebar, click the drop-down button and select Share Settings. For more details, see Configure Dashboard share settings.
- Note: This step is only available to certain user roles.
To create a new dashboard by duplicating an existing one:
- Hover over the dashboard name in the sidebar, then click on the drop-down button and select Duplicate.
- Change the dashboard name, make your desired changes, and click Save.