Note: The ability to post to Google and your website is only available to Partners and Small Business Customers.
- Hover over Reviews in the top navigation bar and click on the Monitoring sub-tab.
- Locate the review you want to share.
- Click on the drop-down button next to View or Respond, and select Post.
- If applicable, select the entities you would like to post to. Otherwise, the review will post to the entity it’s associated with.
- Click on the entity name and select the desired entities, folders, or labels from the drop-down menu.
- Click Apply.
- Click on the relevant icons to select or deselect the sites you would like to post to. When a site is deselected, the icon will be grayed out.
Note: Character limits differ by site. See the next section of this article for more information.
- Click Post Now to publish your post, or click the drop-down button next to Post Now to schedule the post for a future date and time.
Character Limits by Site
- Facebook (): 5,000 characters
- Google Local (): 1,500 characters
- Your Site (): 5,000 characters