Note: The ability to post to Google and your website is only available to Partners and Small Business Customers.
- Click Reviews in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the Monitoring sub-tab.
- Locate the review you want to share.
- Click on the drop-down button next to View or Respond, and select Post.
- If applicable, select the locations you would like to post to. Otherwise, the review will post to the location it’s associated with.
- Click on the button under Post on: and select the desired locations, folders, or labels.
- Click Apply.
- Click on the relevant icons to select or deselect the sites you would like to post to. When a site is deselected, the icon will be grayed out.
Note: Character limits differ by site. See the next section of this article for more information.
- Click Post Now to publish your post, or click the drop-down button next to Post Now to schedule the post for a future date and time.
Character Limits by Site
- Facebook (): 5,000 characters
- Foursquare () 10- 160 characters
- Google Local (): 1,500 characters
- Your Site (): 5,000 characters
- Google+ (): 5,000 characters